The Rikkon Lube Progressive Distributor Model SVM 21 are plunger operated distributors suitable for operating with mineral oil and grease upto a consistency of NLGI grade-2. Progressive Distributor Block
It must be ensured that the oil or grease used do not have a tendency to change their consistency-significantly in the course of time or under the influence of temperature or pressure.
These plunger displacement distributors automatically (Progressively) deliver the lubricant fed by the pump into preset individual volumes to the connected lubrication point.
Mode Of Operation:
- The input of the lubricant to the progressive unit can be continuous or intermittent.
- The output of the division of progressive units is volumetric. i.e.) every movement of the plunger delivers a fixed quantity of lubricant.
- The progressive unit repeats its cycle as long as the lubricant is supplied to the inlet port.
- If the supply is stopped and restarted the unit would operate from the place where it had stopped previously.
- Each plunger must complete its full movement before the following plunger can be moved.
- The external obstructions in the user supply lines causes the plunger to stop and this would result in failure of the units. The failure of any one of the units causes the complete system to shut down. This facility can be monitored by using proximity or limit switch provided on any one of the units in the system.